It is the “little one” of the family. But maybe the most amazing one.
ZAR 43 is 4.30 meters long and 2.16 meters wide; it offers liveability, safety, comfort and performances that are hard to see in a traditional 5.5-meter long rubber dinghy.
Even if mathematicians don’t like it (but as you well know sometimes math can be an opinion), it has been able to show that 4.50 can be equal to 5.50. Absolutely safe and comfortable transportation of 7 persons, with huge peaks, it can bear a 90 HP and it sails fast and slender like a squirrel with a motor “without a licence”.
It has two separate sun bathing beds (the front one is almost as big as a double bed), it has a fuel capacity of about 100 litres and a water capacity of about 60 litres without taking away any passenger space.
Just like its bigger brothers, it has tubulars with 6 compartments and it can be provided with a roll bar, shower, awnings and tents for nautical camping.
ZAR 43 does not have any competitor simply because it is a ZAR, a little gigantic ZAR.
Complete with VTR drive console with front seat, rudder and handrail of stainless steel, single cable steering, windshield, 1 indoor compartment, waterproof door, console seat cushion and seat back; stainless steel ladder with dashboard on VTR; 2 bollards and 4 handrails made of stainless steel; stainless steel anchor winch nose; 3 gas springs for afterpeak and forepeak covers; prow cushion, stern cushion, stern headrest cushion,padded stern backrest, repair kit, inflation pump, pressure gauge, paddle oars, oars with rowlock pin. (All cushions are made of closed cell expanded polyurethane).
Same features of the classic ZAR 43 improved with white/grey carbon style cushions upholstery, sport driving wheel, n° 3 bow backrest cushions.
- Homologation “CE cat. “C”
- Length m 4.50
- Width m 2.16
- Internal walking length m 4.46
- Internal walking width m 1.60
- Intertubular width m 1.18
- Tubular diameter cm 49
- N. tubular compartments n. 6
- Seating capacity n. 7
- Net dinghy weight (with standard equipment, without liquids and motor) ± 10% variable datum kg 300
- Maximum power applicable kW 66,2/HP 90
- Minimum power applicable kW 30
- (minimum performance) HP 40
- Power recommended kW 30/67
- (average performance) HP 40/90
- Engine shaft length L
- Max. weight installable motors Kg 200
- CE certification with “C” design category and CE type testing. (A+a form).
- 2 rows that can seat 4 persons forward running;
- front peak for the anchor with the side opening door;
- front sunbathing bed convertible into a double bed (cm 130 x 190) with extensions as an optional that includes dunnages and pillows, the middle Dunnage with a tainless steel leg can be used as a table;
- 120 x 130 back sunbathing bed (with back rest in the horizontal position);
- wide back peak;
- wide front peak;
- one-seater console with mechanical wheelhouse, stainless steel rudder, 1 internal compartment with door, 1 peak under the front seat;
- foldaway stainless steel ascent ramp and VTR bridge;
- 5 stainless steel handles for passengers safety;
- 4 handling handles;
- 2 stainless steel bollards;
- perimetric double millpond;
- anchor-winch nose;
- 5 stainless steel (4 eyebolts for hangers);
- repairs kit;
- infl ating device;
- a pair of paddles.