ZAR 75 SUITE PLUS
Zar 75 is a champion of transformation. It is the more versatile of the range. It is available with two different consoles, “Standard” and “Plus” (the second one with a comfortable fully equipped toilette and shower) and in two different bow living solutions, the “Suite” version having a U-shaped dinette. Four options, four unique models: Standard, Standard Plus, Suite, Suite Plus.
Whatever your choice is, you will find 9 front facing seats, that are as comfortable as the couch in your living room and that can be easily transformed into a sea of cushions and change the deck into a solarium. ZAR 75 combines unusual spaces and volumes with elegance and vanguard design.
In navigation ZAR 75 is absolutely excellent: the long V shaped hull guarantees an extraordinarily smooth impact on the waves. Very fast, it is great to drive: it allows tight veers without getting off course. It offers top safety and stability. Thanks to unexpected handling qualities, displacement operations are easy under any circumstances.
And what about boring side sprays? Absolutely none… if you want to refresh, take a shower, with autoclave pump system!
FEATURES ZAR 75 PLUS / ZAR 75 SUITEPLUS
Complete with VTR two-seater drive console with front seat for two and dual peak, driver’s seat with dual peak, rudder and handrail of stainless steel, hydraulic steering, windshield, one indoor compartment, waterproof doors, anatomic seat cushion and seat back for front console seat; anatomic driver’s seat for two permitting driving in a semi-seated position; stainless steel ladder with 2 dashboards on VTR; 4 bollards, 5 stainless steel handles, 2 stainless steel grab rods in prow, 1 stainless steel handrail bumper in prow; stainless steel anchor winch nose with stainless steel shield; 9 kg stainless steel anchor; 3 gas springs for afterpeak and forepeak covers; prow cushion; stern cushion; stern headrest cushion; padded stern backrest divided in 2 sections which may also be used to extend stern sun bed; 3 headrest cushions for prow; tank of about 2×200 lt. installable in accordance with EC regulations (for Plus version: only 1 tank of about 200 lt); repair kit; inflation pump; pressure gauge, paddle oars. Refrigerator special compartiment predisposition, sink with taps predisposition. (All cushions are made of closed cell expanded polyurethane.)
ZAR 75 CLASSIC – PLUS
Same features as ZAR 75 but gifted with a special console with sea/chemical WC and shower fitting.
ZAR 75 CLASSIC – SUITE
Same features as ZAR 75 but gifted with a rear dinette with a U-divan.
ZAR 75 CLASSIC – SUITE PLUS
Same features as ZAR 75 Suite but gifted with a special console with sea/chemical WC and shower fitting.
ZAR 75 CLASSIC LUXURY
Same features of the classic ZAR 75 improved with white/grey carbon style cushions upholstery, sport driving wheel, swim platforms, switch panel.
ZAR 75 CLASSIC LUXURY – PLUS
Same features of the classic ZAR 75 Plus improved with white/grey carbon style cushions upholstery, sport driving wheel, swim platforms, switch panel
ZAR 75 CLASSIC LUXURY – SUITE
Same features of the classic ZAR 75 Suite improved with white/grey carbon style cushions upholstery, sport driving wheel, swim platforms, switch panel
ZAR 75 CLASSIC LUXURY – SUITE PLUS
Same features of the classic ZAR 75 Suite Plus improved with white/grey carbon style cushions upholstery, sport driving wheel, swim platforms, switch panel
- Stainless steel roll-bar with fibreglass bases
- Roll-bar installation with running lights,anchorage lights, horn and wiring
- Beacon ready installed on roll-bar/console
- Prow sunbed extension each (not for Plus version)
- Prow complete table
- Auxiliary engine support
- Total sheet for night and travelling
- Console cover
- Seat cover
- Eletric panel
- Shower Complete (for stern and external wash basin) with surge tank, tank in prow, outdoor embarkation and installation
- Complete dingy heuling belt kit for launch/accommodation
- Anchor windlass installed with motor, cable, chain and double controls (in console and anchor housing)
- Wake board kit complete with counterplates
- Left stern deck with folding ladder (single and double engine)
- Right stern deck (single and double engine)
- Modification kit from Zar 75 to Zar 75 suite
- Modification kit installation from Zar 75 to Zar 75 suite
- Console change kit from ZAR 75 to ZAR 75 plus
- Installation console change
- Eletric refrigerator (12/24V)
- Flexi-teak for cockpit
- Felxi teak for the bridges + covers (4pz)
- Felxi teak for the bridges (2pz)
- Flexi-teak installation
- Nautical camping tent
- Sunroof 3 arch
- Rear telescopic sun-cover for roll-bar
- Prow sunroof (rear telescopic sun-coverextension)
- Pair of canopies (dx-sx) for telescopic sun-cover
- Pair of canopies (dx-sx) for prow sun-bathing bed extension
FURTHER ACCESSORIES ONLY FOR PLUS VERSION
- Electric sea WC with installed direct discharge
- Electric sea WC with installed black water tank
- Console cover
- Shower (for stern external wash basin and bathroom in console) complete with autoclave, tank in prow, outdoor embarkation, discharge pump and installation
- Prow sunbed extension each (for Plus version)
- Installation supplementary water tank of about 67 litres
- Supplementary 80 lt fuel tank in the bow
- Supplementary 80 lt fuel tank installation
- 8 plug electrical panel
- Static self emptying
- Homologation “CE cat. “C”
- Length m 7.42
- Width m 2.82
- Internal walking length m 7.35
- Internal walking width m 2.20
- Intertubular width m 1.68
- Tubular diameter cm 58
- N. tubular compartments n. 6
- Seating capacity n. 14
- Net dinghy weight kg 1,100
- (with standard equipment, without
- liquids and motor) ± 10% variable datum
- Maximum power applicable kW 225 / HP 300
- Minimum power applicable(minimum performance) HP 130
- Power recommended (average performance) HP 150/250
- Engine shaft lenght XL
- Max. weight nstallable motors kg 480
- CE certification with “C” design category and CE type testing. (A+a form).
The boatyard reserves the right to bring modifi cations to the technical features without obligation of warning.