PRIVACY INFORMATION GDPR OF THE SITE AND COOKIES
In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 2003 June, 30 – No. 196, Code regarding the protection of personal data) and Community law, (European Regulation for the protection of personal data No. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent changes, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every effort possible and proportionate so as not to damage users’ rights.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
This site treats data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this site, visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
The provision of data and therefore the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the user can deny consent, and can revoke an already given consent at any time (via email: firstname.lastname@example.org). However, denying consent may result in the inability to provide certain services and browsing experience on the site may be compromised.
«Processing» of personal data means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, consultation, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of the data.
Starting from May 25, 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will treat some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
COLLECTED DATA AND PURPOSE
Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected can be the following:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of the visitor’s origin (referral) and exit;
– country of origin;
– eventually the number of clicks.
The collection of data and information takes place for the following purposes:
– exclusively aggregated and anonymous in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the physical person-user of the site, and does not permit in any way its identification (from 2018 May, 25 this information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner);
– for security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block damage attempts to the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or offenses. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, nor crossed with other data, nor provided to third parties, but used only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users (from 2018 May, 25 this information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner);
– communicate the data to third parties that perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service, such as for example the management of comments on the site, the request for information, the maintenance of the site, the management of accounting and administration, management of the request for estimates by sending data to the dealers in the applicant’s area, the management of the custom colour configurator.
The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting the owner of the site and the owner of the data processing from any responsibility regarding any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
If the comments are managed through an external service (Disqus), please refer to the service policies for further information (see the cookies section).
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. In any case, the personal data collected by the site will not be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law. The data, however, may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User (for example sending a quote to dealers, sending replies to questions, sending comments), or for performing checks security or site optimization.
The methods of processing personal data provided through this website also involve the use of manual, IT and telematic tools (including fax, telephone, e-mail and other computer and / or automated communication systems) and are such as to ensure the security, in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the confidentiality of the data. These personal data are processed by ZAR FORMENTI SRL for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
The personal data provided by users who forward requests for information, material or purchase through this website will be processed – in order to execute the request from time to time – for the purpose of providing services or executing the signed contract and for which registration is required, as well as for all other purposes indicated in this information notice and may be disclosed to third parties in case of communication is necessary and functional to these purposes.
Subject to the consent of the interested parties, ZAR FORMENTI SRL may process the personal data provided for commercial purposes and to carry out direct marketing actions, such as the sending of informative material and commercial communications or to carry out market research.
Such data may be processed by personnel appointed to process data by ZAR FORMENTI SRL only if the processing is necessary for them to perform their duties, and only carrying out the operations required to perform them. To this end, the data provided, or part of it, may be communicated to associated companies; persons, companies or professional offices that provide assistance and advice to ZAR FORMENTI SRL in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters; subjects whose right to access the data is recognized by legal provisions or by orders of the judicial authorities; third parties responsible for the technical functionality of the website.
PLACE OF THE TREATMENT
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, ZAR FORMENTI SRL Vigna della Pace 2/2 20086 | Motta Visconti (MI) – ITALY and at the Web Hosting datacenter. Web hosting (Server Plan srl based in Via Leopardi, 22- 03043 Cassino (FR)., which is responsible for data processing, processing data on behalf of the owner, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with the European rules.
Session cookies are essential in order to distinguish between connected users, and they are useful to prevent a requested functionality from being provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes to prevent cyber attacks on the site. Session cookies do not contain personal data and last only for the current session, ie until the browser is closed. They do not need consent.
The functionality cookies used by the site are strictly necessary for the use of the site, in particular they are linked to an express request for functionality by the user (such as Login), for which no consent is required.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
Mozilla Firefox –
Microsoft Internet Explorer –
Microsoft Edge –
Google Chrome –
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics page Cookie Usage on Websites.
The user can selectively disable (opt-out) collected data from Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google (opt out) on their browser.
Most of the videos on the site do not carry cookies when the page is accessed, as the «advanced privacy (no cookie)» option has been set which prevents YouTube from storing information about visitors unless they voluntarily reproduce the video.
For more information on the use of data and their processing by Google, it is recommended to view the information on the page prepared by Google, and on the page on how to use data by Google when using sites or partner app.
– Disqus. Hosting service for comments for websites. Set cookies on the pages that contain the comment box. Collected data: number and behavior of users, IP address, browser identification, identification of the website that incorporates the comment box, information linking visits to the site with Google, Facebook, Twitter or Disqus accounts if the User is already logged in . This cookie does not personally identify you unless you are already logged in to Disqus, in which case it is linked to the Disqus, Google, Facebook and Twitter accounts. For more information on the use of the data and their treatment, it is recommended to read the Disqus notice. In addition, the User can selectively disable Disqus’s collection of personal data on the optout web page.
PLUGIN SOCIAL NETWORK
The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer.
– Facebook (cookie information link)
– Twitter (cookie information link)
– Linkedin (cookie information link)
– Google+ (cookie information link)
– Paypal (cookie information link)
TRANSFER OF DATA IN EXTRA EU COUNTRIES
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized based on specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – here the information page of the Italian Guarantor), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
This site treats users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In particular, the site management software is constantly updated and regularly scanned in order to check for viruses and dangerous codes.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, the categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) could have access to the data.
RIGHTS OF THE USER
Pursuant to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 2003 June, 30 – n. 196 http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1311248, the User can, according to the procedures and within the limits established by the current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– oppose in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know the origin;
– receive an intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
– in the case of treatment based on consent, to receive at the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor’s page);
– and, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current legal provisions.
In the event that the data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of the parties to the processing are guaranteed (except the right to portability that is not provided for by the rules), in particular the right to oppose to the processing that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
ZAR FORMENTI SRL indicates that failure to provide the personal data necessary and therefore marked as mandatory may make it impossible to execute the contract, while failure to provide the data marked as non-mandatory has no consequences for the execution of the request.
Subjects interested in processing personal data may exercise their rights and request information regarding the processing of personal data by sending a communication to the e-mail address email@example.com
DATA CONTROLLER AND INTERNAL RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The data controller and Data Processor under the laws in force is the site administrator:
ZAR FORMENTI SRL in the person of its legal representative pro tempore in Vigna della Pace 2/2 20086 | Motta Visconti (MI) – ITALY- TEL +39 02.90000788 FAX +39 02.90001850 Registered in the Milan REA with no. 1915329
EXTERNAL DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
In addition to the internal processing manager, ZAR FORMENTI SRL has appointed the following external data processors as web hosting.
Google is appointed as data processor, processing data on behalf of the owner (Google Analytics).